Sunday 7 March 2010

"Body Modification Monday" - AH


Monday last week was one of the best days I've had in a long time. My most lovely friend Amy came to see me for a day of fun and frolics. This is how it went...

Ring, ring, "hello my dear friend, yes do come in", tea and muffins, laughter, aviator tatoo, possible naked man, laughter, cat loving, car, laughter, fetch tights, cat loving, in to tahn. Tights, bad hats, beautiful expensive dresses, Debbie Bliss wool, fabrics, pollyfilla, prisoners, Homemade food, wedding chatter, laughter, laughter, tatooists - Bodycraft for some crafty tish-tash colouring in, clingfilm, tatooists - Access All Areas...


from a ring to a spike I've uped the risk assessment at work!

...Vivian Westwood, singing, the chocolate man, little chocolates, tea, theatre natter, The Molten Gods, tits and lips, laughter and a massive hug farewell!

Phew! It was swell!

No comments: