Thursday 4 February 2010

Construction project continues...

After far too long away from the radio club, I finally made it along last night. It was a great evening and we cracked on with John leading the construction project, the SNARC version of "Nicky's TRF receiver". We got to view some mods that folks had made and check out John using the signal generator to check frequencies and make some pretty amazing sounds!



I am still in the process of building my radio receiver so carried on with that. I managed to complete the Af amplifier and test it out. As you can see I have attached the loudspeaker, battery lead and the volume control to the circuit and ground plane.


Above, you can see the chip in place, LM386 and the volume controller wired up. I shall carry on with this project throughout the evening and see where I get to.

No comments: