Sunday 26 September 2010

Sunday updates

My creative progress has recently been very successful as I have been doing alot of 'finishing off' of looming projects. This is often a rare thing as it is so easy to pick up a new thing every time and forget the old stuff like lost memories.

We have spent the weekend rearranging in the bedroom as living on water does seem rather damp at times and sleeping next to air vents was not doing the best for any of us. So the shelving unit has been sawn in two and the bed moved back to where it first was when we purchased the boat. This does lead to there only being a slight gap to pass the side of the bed, meaning we mostly walk on the bed to get to the bow doors but hey, the layout is working best overall. And most excitingly I have a new studio space! I am on the look out for a small, tall stool as standing at a desk isn't always practical but otherwise I'm sorted!

Today I completed this little devil for a special person...


And picked up the Penniless Peggy Project from ages and ages ago and with the super fast power drill, made finishing it a sinch.


All the pegs were in place so I had to complete the mat by drilling secondary holes, trim the wires and hammer them in the sides...


Now I just need to find someone who may want it...

No comments: