Tuesday 26 July 2011

Homemade

With the vast amount of jam I made last night, I decided that I should try to raise a few bob and sell them from the boat. With the help of the blackboard, I set out a sign.


Within 10 minutes I had my first customer knock-knocking on the roof.


I labeled up the jars with the date I made them and I tucked them in a dark, cool cupboard waiting for their takers.

I had some friends request a few jars too (with thanks to Google+) and requests for loafs. So I decided to get my pinny on and crack on with baking bread again today.


I've got the wholemeal recipe down to a fine art.


I wrapped them in jackets ready to be snatched up.

I've got a delivery booked for jam and a loaf so will be setting off after 5 (to see if there are any takers finishing work wandering the towpath) and sell my goods to my two lovely friends.

No comments: